BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Once again.

For me it always seems like the second i get to where i want to be, once i get to the place where i feel i am closet to God, closest to myself, and closest to moving forward, something always gets in my head and gets my thoughts just a goin. Gods love has never left me, i may turn my head at times, and forget about what is really important to me, but God is what can NEVER change with me. The second i become distant from him , i become distant from all that is around me. What an amazing God i do serve. When i fall, his hands are there to catch me, when i mess up BIG time, he is right there reminding me of who i am, and who he created me to be.

God how foolish i am to put other things infront of you, before you. Please forgive me for being so distant, and for me not being strong when i should have. Forgive me for letting things get in the way of you and what you are trying to show me. I am not ok with being distant from you. I love you.... Show me that grace of yours :)

Keep Your head up and keep shining folks. God is always there, open hands, ready to pick you up and take you right where he wants you.

God is so good.

No comments: