BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 27, 2010

Pete Wilson: "Plan B"




Oh have I missed you. Once again, Its been awhile since I have been on. This girl has yet to slow down.

As you know, or can tell anyway. I am a girl who loves to read. I love being challenged, I love being moved and I love being motivated.

A couple weeks ago, I came across Plan B. Its a book by Pete Wilson. He is a pastor at a church in Nashville : ), and I came across it looking at the churches website. It definately caught my attention. I couldnt wait to get it ordered and crack it open :)

The joy I find in commumity. In doing life with those God has blessed me with, in encouraging one another, loving one another , and building up one another.... and it doesnt have to always be with those closest to you ; ) .

I am starting ( or I guess I could say continuing) blogging on specific reads, studies, etc. I am blessed to have friends close by and 1000 of miles away. This journey is one I cant wait to take with them , and you too ( GO GET THE BOOK ) ; ) .

Each week I will be blogging questions, thoughts, etc. Sharing this with friends in other states really excites me : ) ... We can talk, pray, love, encourage. and DO LIFE togther even though we are so far apart. I am praying big things and I am hopeful in us all growing in Him and in friendship .Love you all...

No comments: