BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 24, 2010

Beautiful, Beautiful

There is something about the lyrics...
I have come undone
But I have just begun
Changing by Your grace


Can we say an AMAZING reality ? That when we have come undone, when we have made a mess of ourselves, when things arent the way we have planned them to be, when we have become something we arent proud of, He can chage us. His love, grace, gentleness,and mercy can change us.


Today God has shown me that reality, that He can change where I am. That he does have the authority over my life, that he is my source of strength and comfort. and more than ever that HE IS FAITHFUL! He will provide a way.


Beyond grateful for an amazing day with some amazing girls, amazing encouragement.


" Because you are precious in My sight and honored , and I love you "


Isaiah 43:4


Thank You Aubrey for some great girl time and dinner, and Tara I can't thank you enough for your sweet and loving encouragement and scripture yesterday .


Love you all, See ya manana.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you Whit!!! Hope all is going well...you are in my prayers :)