BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Britt Nicole - The Lost Get Found (Official Music Video)


I pray it has been a great week for all of you. Its been a busy one for me, and I am ready for a break in the sunshine this weekend. : )

Wanted to share some goodness I came across a tonight. I hope it can be a blessing for you as it was for me .


" Do not try to analyze each need. Leave the diagnosis and the mechanics of it in My hands. Complexities are nothing to Me. They exist only in your mind, sown by the enemy, to dull your faith. IGNORE ALL OF THIS. Weigh nothing except the love of My heart. Ask nothing unless you ask your own heart how much love it holds for Me. Hold Me closely; never let Me go. I WILL BLESS YOU, AND I WILL MAKE YOU A BLESSING. ( What a sweet reality that is!!!! ; ) )

I will make you a blessing. Do not think you will take a blessing to someone or hope that I will send a blessing. I will make you, as My ambassador, a sweet savor of life and grace. Through your saltiness others will become thirsty. Through your joys, others will long for reality.


THROUGH YOUR PEACE AND CONFIDENCE OTHERS WILL SEEK ME, and they shall find Me even as you found Me. I will reveal myself to them as I revealed Myself to you- perhaps in a different way, because each has different needs, but I WILL OPEN THE DOOR TO ALL WHO KNOCK. I will reward those who seek Me. I will reward. You need only to preserve your souls integrity . This is enough to fully occupy your energies and attention.

LEAVE THE MIRACLES TO ME. YOU be and I WILL do."



Come Away my Beloved.

No comments: