BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Solitude.

" The one who lives under the protection of the Most High dwells in the shadow of the Almighty"
Psalm 91:1




Over the past week this scripture has been one I have been taken to a couple times. In reading Come Away My Beloved tonight, I can see an even clearer meaning of His word and His goodness. We are under His wings, We are wrapped in His love and He has every single part of us ! EVERY PART! Oh how He loves us! Sitting in silence and resting in that at times is a hard place to be. But what joy He brings in doing so : )

" You are in my hands. You are not keeping yourself; I am keeping you. If I choose to hide you away, it is for a reason.If i wish to give you time to rest, it is for your own good. NOTHING IS AMISS THAT IS IN MY WILL. Do not think that it will be as times in the past. I have deeper lessons to teach you. How invaluable have you found the truths to be that I taught you in your "Arabia years." But Arabia was not the only solitary period in the life of My apostle Paul. Indeed, it was rather insignificant in comparison to the later prison-day experiences.

One does not write what has already been written. One writes out of the storehouse of fresh revelation and personal knowledge gained through the painful experiences of growth. you cannot escape the growing experience without forfeiting the other. you wil cease writing if you cease learning. You do not learn as you write but write as you learn.

I would spare you if I could do so in love; but this kind of protecting would be false and would rob you of much treasure. I only love you truly as I give you my best. My best cannot come to you without pain, even as it could not come to the Lord Jesus without pain. Pain is the result of sin, true; and sin is still an existing problem with which to be dealt. It must be grappled with. Empires do not simply fall but are taken by a stronger force. The kingdom of Satan must likewise be opposed by a stronger force if you hope to see it fall.

I WANT TO MAKE YOU STRONG. I want you to be a Devastator. I have brought you to this place. MAKE THE MOST OF IT. Drink in the silence. Seek solitude. Listen to the silence. It will teach you. IT WILL BUILD STRENGTH. Let others share it with you. It is priceless. It is little to be found elsewhere. "



I pray its a good night : )



No comments: