BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Faith.


" Do not doubt or hesitate, for I the Lord your God go before you. You already have My promise that the work I begin I am able to carry through completion. Yes , there is already laid up an exceeding weight of glory for those who go through with Me and determine to seize the prize. For I have wealth beyond your fondest dreams to bestow upon those who have left all to follow Me. All the glittering enticements of this transient life are as chaff in comparison, for God's gifts are calling never waver, and My giving is restricted only by the will and choice of the recipient "
- God.

I cant tell you what a blessing reading this was. I am now going back and forth between a couple books and devotionals. Come Away My Beloved is absolutely amazing and stirs my heart every time I open it . Its full of Gods word and truth.

How beautiful it is to know that He is ALWAYS in the midst of doing something, that He is always working things out according to His will and purpose.

I think we all fall short of having the faith in this very specific truth ( at least I do ) His word says in Jeremiah 1 :5...


5"Before I shaped you in the womb,
I knew all about you.
Before you saw the light of day,
I had holy plans for you:
A prophet to the nations—
that's what I had in mind for you."

also in Romans...

26-28Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God's Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.



He has us. All of us. He will work all out for His good.
What a faithful God we serve. It amazing to me just how faith is tested, and how He uses these times to remind us where we are and where we need to be. Ive been so convicted lately in thinking that I have had my " having faith" moments. I packed up everything I owned, drove thousands of miles to a place of the " unknown " .... It was all about faith then . Leaving everything I knew, grasping change, being alone, and isolated from all I was used to . I had faith. It excites my heart to see God working so faithfully. Its good to not know, but trust Him. Over the past month, I have been thinking over the times when I had " faith ". What does that even mean ?

I am continually seeing God remind me , that its always about faith in Him alone. Having faith is apart of every circumstance, for instance, moving, jobs, finances, chances, relationships, stepping out into ANY unknown, But more so .... Just having faith that HE IS GOD, that HE HAS ALL OF OUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART, that HE HAS A PLAN , that that plan, IS BETTER THAN OUR OWN. Believing that simply allows the other worries and anxieties to fall at His feet.


Know that He is God. He loves you. He is constant.

I pray today is an amazing day for all of you.

No comments: