BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I must have overcomers.

I hope it has been a great day for all of you :)

I can say that I am exhausted, but I know in a few months, all of this work. school. work stuff will be worth it : ) Super excited to see how the next few months go : )


PS. I am Florida bound July 29th :). I'm all smiles, and I don't think it could get here soon enough .



Anyway. I wanted to share another tidbit from Come Away My Beloved.


" I have been crucified with Christ;it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by FAITH in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."

- Galations 2:20



" Oh My children, the path where I will lead you is not easy for your human nature to bear. It is not a pleasant way, nor in accord with your
selfish desires. I do not intend to please the self-life; instead, I will bring it to the crucifixion; for it can only be hindrance to your spiritual progress and My working through you. You have faith in Me, this is good, but faith without works is dead. Faith I can give you as a gift, but the works I can do through you only when your ego moves out of the way. For they are not your works, but My works,just as Jesus said,"I must work the works of the one who sent Me" ( john 9:4)

Like a flood I will cause the tears to flow through you, and I will purge out your self-life, and I will give you My love. With My love , I will give you My power; then you will no longer walk in your own way, but you will reign with Me in the throne of life.

I must have overcomers through whom I may overcome. There is an enemy to be contested and defeated; and to do this, there must be more than resolve in your heart- there must be power. This power cannot operate until your self-will is out of the way. Yes, My new life will become yours in direct proportion to your success in emptying your heart of self-will.

I know you cannot do this for yourself; but you must will it to be done.And as you will it, I will work with you and within you bring it to pass. You will know joy as never before, and never possible any other way. You will have rest from inner conflict; yes, you must be delivered from the inner conflict in order to engage in the outer with the enemy "



What an AMAZING God He is. All he wants is more of Him, and less of Me. Less of my wants, my desires, my "needs", and more of his. He is faithful. I am in better hands when I am out of my own. I pray that He continues to have His way in this heart of mine and that my heart continues to grasp these truths.






Love you all,
whit


No comments: